People with home-based businesses can choose a simplified method for claiming the deduction for business use of a home.
- Tax Reform and What It Means for Your Business in 2020
- Another Stimulus Rebate Payment Is Coming
- 2020 Federal Tax update
- PPP update
- Unemployment benefits extended to self-employed under CARES Act
- How will the Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act impact me?
- IRS issues guidance on deferring tax payments due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- Can I take the Section 199A deduction on my real estate activity?
- New York State issues guidance on decoupling
- Tax reform – impact on individual tax payers
- Filing past due returns
- Foreign bank accounts – when and how to disclose
- Tax reform highlights for business
- Simplifying your home-office deduction
- Estimates – how much and when?