People with home-based businesses can choose a simplified method for claiming the deduction for business use of a home.
- Can I take the Section 199A deduction on my real estate activity?
- New York State issues guidance on decoupling
- Tax reform – impact on individual tax payers
- Filing past due returns
- 2019 mileage rates
- Foreign bank accounts – when and how to disclose
- Tax reform highlights for business
- Simplifying your home-office deduction
- Depreciation and Section 179 update
- Estimates – how much and when?
- Can I do anything about penalties?
- Tax-exempt checklist
- Have I withheld enough this year?
- Is the IRS calling me?
- Significant new deduction opportunity for pass-throughs