Is your not-for-profit organization struggling to keep up?
The smaller not-for-profit organization is a valuable element of the community but may struggle to manage resources while staying focused on its mission. Affordable, practical financial oversight can be valuable to keeping the organization up and running. We can assist you in maintaining your records and complying with state and federal requirements.
Our service packages can be designed to meet your needs and could include:
- Chart of accounts setup or review
- Account reconciliations
- Monthly financial statements
- End of Year reporting & 1099s
- Revenue and expense transaction entry and allocation
- Donor member management
- Grant management
- Federal and state Informational return preparation and filing
phone: (315) 427-0879